Updated Brushed theme

Guest ricmoo2003

Guest ricmoo2003

I have changed the already excellent "Brushed" theme to make it easier to see on the home screen, I have also removed the dots and the word Brushed, i prefer it like that. All credit must go to the designer Jay-Z2K for his splendid work, I hope you don't mind me changing it?

Here is the changed code:

you all know what to do with it...

If you want the changed graphic please could someone put it on their site for me, i can e-mail it to you.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

Jay-z'2K

Aucune

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

>

Let me know what you think.... :D or :(

Guest Jay-z2k

It's not a problem for the "brushed" word ... But I think it was difficult to take it off because of the brushed metal texture ... :D

The skin's screenshot is at www.smartphony.org ...

Enjoy !

Guest ricmoo2003

I have made a few mistakes with the hilighted colours on the menus, i will try and fix and post again. You may be able to tell that i have no idea what i am doing with these XML files, but at least i am trying i suppose

Where do you get a list of the colour codes from?

Guest Jay-z2k

Some colours are associated to multiple objetcs, that's why when you change something's color, another object color change too ... I found the association on msdn website.

For the text code, I use my HP 48 calculator to convert the RVB to Hexa ...

Guest ricmoo2003

Here we go, the menus are now not hidden by the wrong colour highlites

<?xml version="1.0"?>

Jay-z'2K

Aucune

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

>

Guest ricmoo2003

You are a star, thankyou

Quick question i still have the highlite bar in ie favorites the wrong colour does anyone know which bit i change the colour for it??

Thanks again for the colour chart

Has anybody else found the calendar day view to be a little difficult to read when using the brushed metal theme? If anyone is making future edits is there any chance that you could change the font colour and post the new version up here?

dava

I too find the calander and message counters difficult to read with the default font in the brushed metal theme.

Try changing the colour scheme to black in Settings - Home Screen and this changes them to black text that turns white when highlighted. Seems a lot better for me.

Guest ricmoo2003

I have finally changed the colours so all the menus work and you can see everything, Here is the code..

<?xml version="1.0"?>

Jay-z'2K

Aucune

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

Brushed metal

>

%3ont-size="12" halign="left" valign="center" h="26" x="15" y="15" w="146">

>

Sorry for all my wrong ones but I am so pleased with the way it has turned out, please e-mail me for the matching graphic without the dots and the brushed word.

Thanks for the updated version of what is a pretty tasty home screen...

I have just copied your latest code and copied the new version across to the phone only to see that in the 'home screen layout' selection menu it no longer appears as an option; I think that there may be a problem with the updated code but I may be wrong, any ideas?

dava