got my xda2...

Guest JaToAc

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JaToAc

after the first weeks of use i have to say that this is the best ppc AND phone i ever owned. and that's truly not my first one. i owned a casio e-125, e-500, ipaq 3630, loox 600 some nokias 51, 33 and some i don't remember, S/E t68i, SPV not to forget the e100. and now the xda2. for me (a true ppc lover) that's the best phone ever... i never want to be without it. it's so small (for a ppc), it's so good looking (like my ipaq 3630), it's fast and has a great screen (better then my loox). and it's so lightweight for all that that it is...

Guest abamara
after the first weeks of use i have to say that this is the best ppc AND phone i ever owned.......... and now the xda2. for me (a true ppc lover) that's the best phone ever.........it's fast and has a great screen (better then my loox). and it's so lightweight for all that that it is...

I agree with you entirely. I had to sell my Jornada568, Cf card, Pharos GPS and stowaway keyboard to get one!

Know what? It's worth it!!! :) I've been toying with TodayPlus from here and its just fantastic. I love this beast! 8)

Guest abamara
the last days i'm reading and hearing more and more about todayplus, i think i have to give it a try :)

Very good app! Still in beta but FREE! I tried a couple but for $14.95 decided they're not worth it. So I found TD+. It takes some configuring but considering I have no IT training, just ppc experience I still got it running in one session.

Guest Paul [MVP]

I wonder when an XDA with integrated GPS and WiFi will come out? Then it really WOULD be the ultimate device!

I have an SD WiFi tho, so I suppose that's OK, and Pharos make a SD GPS... I want!

P

Guest abamara

Then we'll need another card slot on the device, or an extended battery with extra slots! Multiple slots 256Mb sd card for files (ppt, Word, xl, pdf, etc) and 512Mb for movies and fav music albums, then an i/o slot for the gps and its data. Ohhhhhhhhh myyyy!!!

today happend what i never thought would be possible (for me)... i filled up the 128mb completly. wow, never thought that would happen. but 128mb can get full very fast, at least i know now. when i first heard that the xda2 has 128mb my first thought was 'hey, that's more that i ever need', after living a long time wiht only the internal ram of my loox (ok, i used a 256mb sd-card with my spv but mainly for mp3's). but if you got 128mb sometime you are going to use it. all essential progs in ram, some ringtones, games and goodies and here we come... good that i still have my 256mb sd-card :wink:

Guest ppcsurfr
Then we'll need another card slot on the device, or an extended battery with extra slots! Multiple slots 256Mb sd card for files (ppt, Word, xl, pdf, etc) and 512Mb for movies and fav music albums, then an i/o slot for the gps and its data. Ohhhhhhhhh myyyy!!!

Then what you really need is the Back Pack for the XDA II which gives it a Type I/II CF slot for anyhting like memory to I/O cards and an extra (in the whereabouts of) 650 mAh battery which is buily in with an extra port that allows you to attach the XDA II directly to a Digital Projector, a Monitor, or even a TV set.

Mabuhay!!!

Carlo

Guest abamara
Then what you really need  is the Back Pack for the XDA II which gives it a Type I/II CF slot for anyhting like memory to I/O cards and an extra (in the whereabouts of) 650 mAh battery which is buily in with an extra port that allows you to attach the XDA II directly to a Digital Projector, a Monitor, or even a TV set.

Carlo

Where can I ge one? Are they out yet?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wirral Bagpuss

I too have an XDA 2 and love it to bits. It never leaves my side!!! I have found that if you have Microsoft Works Suite which has Microsoft AutoRoute with the package, it actually comes with another pocket PC programme, pocket streets!! I have since downloaded it onto my XDA 2 and it works a treat!!! :) :(

For those of you who live in the UK you will be pleased to hear that the o2 stores are now beginning to stock up on the XDA 2 accessories, such as executive leather pouch, spare stylus's and the thumb keyboard. No sign of the extended back pack yet though :cry: I am sure that will find it's way onto the shelves soon!! :wink: