RELEASE: VITO VoiceDialer PE 3.0

Guest shoorick

Guest shoorick

voicedialerpe_thumb.gifMay 20, 2004 - VITO Technology brings a new level of voice dialing on Pocket PC Phones. Its updated VoiceDialer PE 3.0 allows pronouncing a name to dial a number instead of choosing it manually from the address book. New exciting look and enhanced recognition engine provide easy and flexible mechanism of recording and processing the voice commands. Moreover, VoiceDialer PE can handle voice tags in any language according to the users’ habits and preferences.

VoiceDialer PE supports all Phone Edition devices such as O2XDA, T-Mobile, XDAII, MDAII, and I-mate. It is available as an executable file as well as a .cab archive for over-the-air download. Provided trial version works without any limitations for 14 days; full version can be purchased for $15.95 at the company’s Web site www.VitoTechnology.com. Volume discounts are available.

• 9 months later...
Guest RussellH

Has anybody tried using this software? I've tried the trial versions of Fonix Voice dial and MS Voice Command, and find them too inaccurate, probably because I don't have an American accent. Fonix barely ever worked, and although MS Voice Command works reasonably well with some functions, it never recognises the first zero when dialling a number. I'm thinking of trying Vito out. Is it any good?