32MB "Talk Now" SD card

Hi,

Just out of curiosity did anyone have anything loaded onto their 32MB "Talk Now" SD card that came in the box with the M2000? Mine was blank, but I have seen someone else reporting on the Forum that theirs was blank too.

If so, what was on it?

Further to my last post, I wonder whether there were some installation problems with the early M2000s.

In addition to my Talk Now card being empty, Avantgo was not installed properly, and had to be re-installed using the latest software from the Avantgo web site. Also my MMS wasn't working properly, and Orange Data Support had to help me tweak my settings....

Guest ventmore
Further to my last post, I wonder whether there were some installation problems with the early M2000s.

In addition to my Talk Now card being empty, Avantgo was not installed properly, and had to be re-installed using the latest software from the Avantgo web site.  Also my MMS wasn't working properly, and Orange Data Support had to help me http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=7695>tweak my settings....

Yeah, my MMS didn't work til Data Support took me through the settings...you have to have "Orange MMS" in the box labelled "Programs that connect to a private network should connect using:" in Network Management.

Re: The Talk Now card, Orange told me that the handsets that do support 'Talk Now' are being supplied with the program on an SD card. However, since the M2000 doesn't, they are just sending the cards out blank, and not taking the time to remove the sticker...just using up surplus stock.

Cheers

Ventmore