Verizon Wireless ERI Plug-in?

Guest scottb

Does anyone know if the formatting of VZW's ERI plug-in can be modified? For example, "normal" text instead of "bold", or, can it display without the bottom border. It seems to ignore my formatting commands.

Guest nickcornaglia

Nothing you can do to change it as far as I remember from my i600 days. There are no other tags defined in the plugin. Just don't use it. It's not worth much anyway!

Guest scottb
Nothing you can do to change it as far as I remember from my i600 days. There are no other tags defined in the plugin. Just don't use it. It's not worth much anyway!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the response. It didn't accept any tags I tried to give it. Actually the ERI plug-in is more useful to me than the carrier plug-in. All I get from the carrier plug-in is "Home Service" or "Roaming Service". The ERI plug-in tells me If I'm on VZW's network, or the Extended Network (e.g. Alltel, USCC). The carrier plug-in would indicate "Home Service" for either of these. In Extended Network, I cannot always access data services, so it's nice to know when I'm on it.

"Roaming Service" also displays a triangle in the icon bar, so I could use that to know when I'm roaming. Oh well, you win some, you lose some...