Martin Fields Silicone Jacket For C500/SP3

Guest squall

Guest squall

If you think fabric cases for mobile phones are too bulky this may be for you.

post-2019-1104624654_thumb.jpg

post-2019-1104624693_thumb.jpgpost-2019-1104624709_thumb.jpg

Martin Fields Silicone Jacket For SPV C500/i-Mate SP3

Silicone Jacket not only protects your device from getting scratched, it also absorbs shocks to ensure its functions.

It is designed exclusively and precisely so that your device really fits in and it does not spoil the user-friendly button controls and the visibility of the display.

The silicone material gives a good grip to prevent it from slipping.

Priced at $29.99 you can purchase this item from HERE

Its new year! I would give them a couple of days  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey,

Do you know if it covers all of the phone? It looks to me, from the pics, as though the rear of the phone (Battery cover area) is not covered at all. If anybody has one I'd love to see some better photos of it :) I have a friend in Malaysia at the moment and have asked him to pick me one up - He said he'll have a look tomorrow but still wouldn't mind seeing a bit more about this before then!

Would be ideal if it does cover the whole phone - I wouldn't be too "worried" of damaging my phone at school! Heh.

Many Thanks

Dan.

Guest robertperalta

I bought the Krusell case two months ago but never used it. It's too bulky and you have to unsnap a button in order to take take a picture or video.

I just order the silicone jacket (w/ express courier) and it's already on the way to me via UPS. I should get it within 3 day. I'll post some pics and my take on it. We shall see.

rperalta

I bought the Krusell case two months ago but never used it. It's too bulky and you have to unsnap a button in order to take take a picture or video.

I just order the silicone jacket (w/ express courier) and it's already on the way to me via UPS. I should get it within 3 day. I'll post some pics and my take on it. We shall see.

rperalta

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

anyone got one yet? if so can you tell us how it is and post any pics of it, thanks!

Hey Guys,

Anybody got one yet?

If so if you could give a quick review, maybe a few pic's? Looks like it'll stop from dust? Where actually does and doesn't the cover cover the phone? Is it ideal to have and be able to use with grubby hands and scratch it, etc, and take the actual phone out and it is still great? Does it make the phone too bulky? Thing is - I got the Krussle case but I aint too fond of it and depending how this is it could be great - But wanna know more about it before I plunge £20 into it!

Also - Did it take long to reach you guys? The site says it could take up to 18 days to arrive in the UK... Does it really take that long? And how about customs charges?

Many Thanks

Dan.

got one to-day ordered it from Hong Kong on Sunday £18 incl post and packing

the cover is like a rubber sock with no protection for the screen as this is how the phone is fitted .The cover gives you plenty of grip but I get the impression that it will collect dust because of the large opening .The silicone used is opaque so you can't see the keypad clearly and the opening for the joypad is close fitting so it fouls the pad. All in all not a great cover but I suppose there's not much choice

out there.

post-100170-1105747364_thumb.jpg post-100170-1105747457_thumb.jpg

post-100170-1105747533_thumb.jpg post-100170-1105747591_thumb.jpg

Guest mavisdavis

Nics photos cat.

I was thinking of getting one for when i'm out on the lash. I think I still may. It beats carrying my Krussell case around.

1 question tho what does the back look like with the camera exposed??

Edited by mavisdavis

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.