Speaker and headset playing together

Guest Reboot

Guest Reboot

Hi,

I own the SPVc500, I had some problems with a the profiles, I couldn't change them, they kept switching between headset and handfree. (a hard reste solved the problem)

But NOW the speaker keeps on playing al though I connect my headset. So when I'm listening to mp3's for example, you will heard them from the phone's speaker and through the headset.

Is there a switch somewhere to disable the speaker option or are the other solutions?

(The problem is also witj Betaplayer so the problem isn't with MS media player)

Thanks

Guest rekall
Hi,

I own the SPVc500, I had some problems with a the profiles, I couldn't change them, they kept switching between headset and handfree. (a hard reste solved the problem)

But NOW the speaker keeps on playing al though I connect my headset. So when I'm listening to mp3's for example, you will heard them from the phone's speaker and through the headset.

Is there a switch somewhere to disable the speaker option or are the other solutions?

(The problem is also witj Betaplayer so the problem isn't with MS media player)

Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When in headset mode you need to turn off the speaker. Edit the headset mode and all should be clear - i havent got my c500 with me at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Tomas Kocanda
When in headset mode you need to turn off the speaker. Edit the headset mode and all should be clear - i havent got my c500 with me at the moment.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I´m probably stupid, but I just wanted to solve the same problem (music playing out of the phone speaker as well as from headphones) and could not find any settings, where is "internal speaker volume" or so. When I will decrease it by (the left side volume button) it will shut off the music from the headphones as well.

I´m probably stupid, but I just wanted to solve the same problem (music playing out of the phone speaker as well as from headphones) and could not find any settings, where is "internal speaker volume" or so. When I will decrease it by  (the left side volume button) it will shut off the music from the headphones as well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This problem is or a sort of bug in the sofware, like I had. (only way to solve it is to hard reset!)

Or the pin in the headphone hole is stuck, then you have return your phone.