CodeWallet Pro Free From Handango This Week

Guest Thumper Net

Guest chucky.egg

I expect giving the Desktop Companion away *first* was a deliberate move... people who didn't have CodeWallet at the time might not download it, then giving away CodeWallet people might be tempted to buy the PC app.

I got both parts, but without an import facility in CodeWallet I think I'll give it a miss too!

Guest Confucious
I expect giving the Desktop Companion away *first* was a deliberate move... people who didn't have CodeWallet at the time might not download it, then giving away CodeWallet people might be tempted to buy the PC app.

I think you're probably right, but I think many more, like me, will just not bother.

Guest chucky.egg

Thanks Metoo, but that's a bit more effort than I want to put in to a trial! It turns out I've got 702 records!

I'll stick with eWallet for now

Guest searla
Splashdata are also quite forward thinking in that the license covers the user (unless this has recently changed), not the device, so the same key can be used irrespective of platform, e.g. Smartphone, PPC, Palm and Symbian. Which is a real advantage for people that like changing their gadgets as often as we do.

So am I right in thinking that my licenced version of Splash ID will work on my C500??

So am I right in thinking that my licenced version of Splash ID will work on my C500??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As long as it's version 3 (SWXU ?) The V3 upgrade licence that I got for my Treo 600 works fine on both the PPC and Smartphone.

Thanks Metoo, but that's a bit more effort than I want to put in to a trial!  It turns out I've got 702 records!

I'll stick with eWallet for now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was faced with the same dilemna, but a couple of hours wit Excel was far easier than a week's typing. Plus I now don't have to pay Illium more cash every time I change device, and can share data easily between them.

Edited by Metoo

I think you're probably right, but I think many more, like me, will just not bother.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If your needs are not so great, another option might be Resco Explorer. Darn useful in it's own right, but has a file encyption facility as well, so you could keep your info in a text file. No automatic sync, but you can manually backup/copy files to your desktop via Activesync Explore, and there is a Windows viewer available.

Edited by Metoo

Guest Phil Lee

I wish I'd known that the desktop companion was available free but I was offline for the last 2 weeks. I would have definitely downloaded it. As it is I just have access to the phone based program, which is nice.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.