Camera link/icon lost! Pls Help

Guest sharmaine

Guest sharmaine

Hello. Before i do the hard reset thing, there was a "camera" link but after i hard reset the phone, it's gone

I just bought an external camera only to find out that i cant use it bec there's no "camera" link in my phone

Thanks in advace

Guest gt500916
Hello. Before i do the hard reset thing, there was a "camera" link but after i hard reset the phone, it's gone

I just bought an external camera only to find out that i cant use it bec there's no "camera" link in my phone

Thanks in advace

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

where did you get the external camera and how much? and how do you like it so far and have u gotten it to work?

Guest awarner [MVP]

The camera is ok but due to design the casing of tha camera gets in the way and gives a purple haze around the outside of the photo.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shaggyguitarist

i just bought the sd camera. I'm a bit confused though as to how to get the audio to record when making a video, I see the function to mute the sound, so surely the audiomust record if this is unchecked??

I didnt get detailed instructions with the camera, so It could be that ive just not fiddled enough yet..

also, Its annoying that i can only save files to my phones memory, and not my sd card which has to be in my pocket when using the thing!

It means i can only do about 10 seconds of video.

• 2 months later...