Serial GPS - BT convertor charger

Guest Dr_StrangeTrick

Guest Dr_StrangeTrick

If you are still using a serial gps (GPS Mouse) and are put off by the prices for a new BlueTooth GPS or you have just upgraded your phone to a C500/MPx 220 and cant use your old gps mouse then this could be for you

post-2019-1105048527_thumb.jpg

Cost Effective:

Rather than purchasing a new Bluetooth GPS receiver, Bluetooth Car Charger can upgrade an existing mouse GPS into a Bluetooth GPS. When newer and better GPS receivers becomes available, simply replace the mouse GPS rather than the whole unit.

Convenience:

Instead of worrying about battery life, Bluetooth Car Charger is connected directly to cigarette lighter socket for constant supply of power. Since it doesn't have a battery, the Bluetooth Charger can operate under harsh environments.

See here for more details.

Check here for other gps mouse models.

Thanks to GpsPassion for the info

Edited for news by squall

Guest quickdrawmx42000

First post!

Does the bluetooth only work when this thing is plugged into the car? Sort of a silly question, I suppose, but I wish there was something like this that also ran on battery power. I just got a Garmin etrex for Christmas, and bluetooth is the only way to get it to work with my SMT5600, if I've done my homework thoroughly enough.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.