Gamecube 39.99!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Pondrew

Well, if a unit as good as the Dreamcast could fail then it wouldn't surprise me.

If I wasn't feeling skint I'd pick up one of these myself. On the other hand, I think I'll just stick to the Xbox.

Guest blade001
Man, the Dreamcast rocks... still have mine!

P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dafinatly does. I Remeber playing SoulCaliur (the first one) on it for hours and hours. I think I still have it some where. Got to dig it out :D .

Guest sparkisgti

throw all that stuff in your loft and grab a Sony PSP.. best console out at the mo.. including proper ones.. ridge racers looks and plays much better than ridgeracer 5 on the ps2 8)

cant wait for gt4 mobile :twisted:

/me gets ready for onslaught of insults to follow...

I got the latest Soul Calibur for Xbox recently and didn't think it was all that.

Much prefer Tekken series, mind you not played beat em up games since the good ol original Playstation - Tekken 2 was the best, oh and Dead or Alive

Guest Pondrew

I've been playing Legend Of Cain: Soul Rever after it was recommended to me by a guy in Gamestation. Excellent.

I'm also hoping to get Half Life soon too. It's a travesity that Sierra pulled the plug before releasing it...

Guest Monolithix [MVP]
throw all that stuff in your loft and grab a Sony PSP.. best console out at the mo.. including proper ones.. ridge racers looks and plays much better than ridgeracer 5 on the ps2  8)

cant wait for gt4 mobile  :twisted:

I can't wait to get a PSP! I'd buy one if Ridge racer was the only game available on it :D

Guest mike-oh

will there not be the next gen consoles coming out shortly? Possibly in time for crimbo 2005?

Besides, my PC has more game crunching power than any of your puny consoles! :twisted:

***runs for cover***

Guest Pondrew
will there not be the next gen consoles coming out shortly? Possibly in time for crimbo 2005?

Besides, my PC has more game crunching power than any of your puny consoles! :twisted:

***runs for cover***

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So has mine but lets not get into a "my ones bigger then yours" argument! :D

Guest sparkisgti

***runs for cover***

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ps3 wont be out till sometime in 2006

and yes the pc is more powerfull but look how much you have to spend on a pc to decent graphics :roll:

oh and before anyone thinks im a console lover.. i use consoles for car games and my pc for 1st person stuff.. consoles just cant do a decent 1st person game..

Guest mike-oh
ps3 wont be out till sometime in 2006

and yes the pc is more powerfull but look how much you have to spend on a pc to decent graphics  :roll:

oh and before anyone thinks im a console lover.. i use consoles for car games and my pc for 1st person stuff.. consoles just cant do a decent 1st person game..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True, it is pricey, but you can do so much more on it to boot!

and consoles do suck huge portions of ass at FPS.

The best thing about consoles IMO is you switch them on and play, no need to install and configure etc.

The worst thing, the prices of the games! and the fact that your console will ultimately become completely obsolete (to the point it becomes "retro" and "old skool" when it becomes good again :D).

Guest sparkisgti
True, it is pricey, but you can do so much more on it to boot!

and consoles do suck huge portions of ass at FPS.

The best thing about consoles IMO is you switch them on and play, no need to install and configure etc.

The worst thing, the prices of the games! and the fact that your console will ultimately become completely obsolete (to the point it becomes "retro" and "old skool" when it becomes good again :D).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the prices of the games are to claw back the huge development costs in the first place.. plus u have a captive audience once they have bought your console.. charge what u like :roll: