Contacts + format of numbers + Fonts

Guest huntman69

Guest huntman69

Dear Friends,

Is there a way to keep the category on the contacts list category ? Each time it goes back to ALL.

I'M from Israel and I bought the phone in US.

When I pressed numbers it comes on screen in a US format, meaning (XXX)-XXX-XXXX . Anyway to change this to a full number format?

Anyone here knows a way to talk/mail with developers about adding a DLL with Hebrew fonts to the phone option, not on the keyboard, just to view more inter'l fonts.

Thank You

• 5 weeks later...
Guest ygeller

I tried playing around with the RapiConfig app that's on the forum for Chinese fonts. I edited the xml file and replace the name of the chinese font to Tahoma, copied the Tahoma font with Hebrew chars to the phone and then ran according to the instructions. The result is you can see Hebrew fonts when they are file names (mp3s for example). Nevertheless, webpages are still giberish since there is now Hebrew encoding setting on the IE... Oh yeah, my Hebrew mp3 file names showed up in hebrew, but backwards (no left to right support)...

So... not a solution yet, but could help with some stuff. :|

Dear Friends,

Is there a way to keep the category on the contacts list category ? Each time it goes back to ALL.

I'M from Israel and I bought the phone in US.

When I pressed numbers it comes on screen in a US format, meaning (XXX)-XXX-XXXX .  Anyway to change this to a full number format?

Anyone here knows a way to talk/mail with developers about adding a DLL with Hebrew fonts to the phone option, not on the keyboard, just to view more inter'l fonts.

Thank You

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>