TomTom Mobile and POIs

Guest rekall

Guest rekall

Hi

I am trying to get my POI to display on the navigator view on TTM. I have tried reinstalling TTM and get the following results:

1) Remove all TTM on phone

2) Copy over files for TTM to miniSD

3) Boot phone and TTM installs

4) Start TTM and check navigator view and POIs are there.

5) Install Traffic addon for C500 compatibility

6) Reboot phone as requested

7) Start TTM and all POI disappeared within Navigator view. Check in Map view they are there but not in Navigator view. Can confirm all relevant options are turned on for POI.

This is driving me mad! Anyone help?

Thanks

when i put the speedcams on TTM i put them in my navigator map, and then by setting--> points of interest i give them a sound.

and that works for me.

If you got a question just PM me.

Guest chucky.egg

Yeah, if you're using the UK map the folder for the additional POIs is "Great-Britain-map", which should be in the root of your SD card

Edited by chucky.egg

Guest awarner [MVP]
5) Install Traffic addon for C500 compatibility

7) Start TTM and all POI disappeared within Navigator view. Check in Map view they are there but not in Navigator view. Can confirm all relevant options are turned on for POI.

The Traffic update appears to have stopped the POI from showing until they are needed. They will still alert at their set distance on the journey though when selected to do so..

The Traffic update appears to have stopped the POI from showing until they are needed. They will still alert at their set distance on the journey though when selected to do so..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep seems so - any idea how to get them back - or is this a 'feature'?

I have emailed TomTom to ask if this 'feature' can be removedĀ  8)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK emailed TT and all they said in their reply was 'C500s are not supported'. While I can understand their response, can anyone confirm this 'feature' is attributed to all TTM+TTT versions/phones?

Thanks