New ThemeMaker SP

Guest KAMware

Guest KAMware

post-2019-1105469651_thumb.jpg

The new ThemeMaker SP for SmartPhones is now available at http://www.thememaker.biz/tmsp.htm or at http://www.kamware.com/tmsp.htm

:D

Some of the features of ThemeMaker SP are...

Auto Color allows you to create a complete color theme based upon the imge currently being used in the theme.  This allows you to create a great starting point in making your theme look great!

New Base Color will allow you to select a base color for your theme and ThemeMaker SP will generate all the colors to match.  You can use this as a starting point in making your theme or use it as it is!

Load Scheme allows you to load a color scheme from an existing theme so if you have a favoriate color scheme that you want to use with the image in the theme just select it with this option.

Preset Color Schemes provides you with a selection of preset theme color schemes.

Switch Title Bar Colors allows you to swithch the Title Bar (Icon Bar) colors with the click of a button!

Select the color of any item in the theme from the menu and a standard Windows Color dialog box will allow you to change it to any color you want.

You can also left click on the item you want to change on the display and the Color Dialog box will also appear so you do not have to use the menu!

Exclusive Image Management screen that allows you to resize and position the image you want to use in you theme.

Pocket PC Theme Image importation allows you to open a Pocket PC theme and use it's main image in your Smart Phone Theme!

Screen Capture allows you to creat a jpg image of the Home screen from the theme you are working on for posting on Smart Phone Theme sites.

Theme Transfer allows you to transfer themes to your Smart Phone from ThemeMaker SP.  Active Sync needs to be installed and running for this feature to function.

PocketThemes Transfer allows registered authors on www.pocketthemes.com to transfer their themes and screen captures automatically from within ThemeMaker SP! 

I can hardly believe that anyone would pay for an app that sets colours & a background image for the homescreen! :shock:

Anyone could do that in 2 mins with notepad & mspaint!

Why do you think its only $10 :D

Still, its a quick, down and dirty solution for people who don't want to be bothered to learn.

I can hardly believe that anyone would pay for an app that sets colours & a background image for the homescreen!  :shock:

Anyone could do that in 2 mins with notepad & mspaint!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest Dale1313

I just played around with the program it is very limited in the customization department...It has a lot of features missing...there is no way to add or delete plugins, you are stuck with the basic screen lay out, the cropping of image is buggy, and you can only really change the main screen...Is it just the demo version? This seems basically like a 2002 app that has been coded for 2003 phones. To bad they did not really imporve upon what is already out there.

There seems to be no way to move and resize the plug ins on the phone..is this correct for this program? I liked the auto color feature, but for us real customization buffs this program seem limited...would like to be corrected if I am wrong.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.