Orange Wildfire

Guest Joely

Awww.

Just took the plunge again and ordered a C500 from Orange, after leaving them over 15 months ago for new found lands from an original SPV and Wildfire.

I stupidly have realised that I miss good old Orange, and decided to come back again.

But - I've noticed that Wildfire has disappeared. Does anyone know if she ever will get replaced?

I'm not sure I can go on with my contract if I don't hear her cheeky responses and charming wit every morning :cry:

Guest rikwebb
Awww.

Just took the plunge again and ordered a C500 from Orange, after leaving them over 15 months ago for new found lands from an original SPV and Wildfire.

I stupidly have realised that I miss good old Orange, and decided to come back again.

But - I've noticed that Wildfire has disappeared. Does anyone know if she ever will get replaced?

I'm not sure I can go on with my contract if I don't hear her cheeky responses and charming wit every morningĀ  :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I still have her!! (ooer missis)

Anyone who had Wildfire when it was available should still have it, but you cannot get it added to a new contract.

Rik :D

Guest Jasonkruys

Also, "Do me a favour" and she'd reply "What kind of favour?" in a very seductive manner lol. Also if you ask her what sound a cow makes, after a while she will show you what a 'mad cow' sounds like, very disturbing lol.

I still have her (every night :D)

Edited by Jasonkruys

Guest Chaser81

Its kinda sad that Orange are no longer allowing new connections to Wildfire. I read a while ago that they were discontinuing the service but I cant remember what the reason given was. Anyone remember?

• 1 month later...
Guest Paulcas

Our company offers the Wildfire Virtual Assistant Enterprise edition verson 6.5 (2/04) we aquired the North American rights and hardware from Wildfire communicatrions/Orange. For all interested please visit our site.

Paul Castagna

[email protected]

954-446-2528

www.crtechnologyinc.com