The Start Menu doesn't work on my new 8390 anymore

Guest ebcoelho

Guest ebcoelho

I bought a Mitac 8390 3 days ago, but, the phone already was presenting problems like action button doesn't work all times to start an app like betaplayer for example. And today after a reboot because of action button problem the phone doesn't boot correctly, it stop for a while on phone camera logo then last calls menu is shown and start menu doesn't work anymore. I tried more than 5 reboots and nothing...if anyone know how to fix this bug plz tell me. Sorry for my poor english :oops:.

Guest nassersyed2
I bought a Mitac 8390 3 days ago, but, the phone already was presenting problems like action button doesn't work all times to start an app like betaplayer for example. And today after a reboot because of action button problem the phone doesn't boot correctly, it stop for a while on phone camera logo then last calls menu is shown and start menu doesn't work anymore. I tried more than 5 reboots and nothing...if anyone know how to fix this bug plz tell me. Sorry for my poor english  :oops:.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmmm, thats F*ed up, id do a hard reset if i were you, hopefully it will clear this issue

but lets see what else we can do before having to resort to that :D

Guest ebcoelho
Try doing a Hard Reset, + your english is good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I did a hard reset :D...the bad news is that i lost everything and the good news is that msn messenger works now :exclaim: =D>

Anyone knows a tool that backup and restore all data and configuration :?: Install everything again sucks ](*,)

• 1 month later...
Guest schriss
I did a hard reset  :lol:...the bad news is that i lost everything and the good news is that msn messenger works now  :exclaim:  =D>

Anyone knows a tool that backup and restore all data and configuration :?: Install everything again sucks    ](*,)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Check out Sprite Backup for Smartphone on Handango. Been using Sprite Backup on Pocket PC and it's great.