Anybody needs Audio Adapter to 3.5mm Stereo jack?

Guest Tom0815

Guest Tom0815

Hi,

I just made an order in an electronic shop with the parts to make an adapter from the 4 pole 2.5mm to a normal 3.5mm stereo earphone jack.

I just want to know if someone especially from Germany needs such an adaptor.

If so, and if i manage to make a working one with the ordered parts, i would do a second order to make more.

The price would be around 7€ + 1.44€ shipping inside Germany.

Edited by Tom0815

• 3 months later...
Guest alvin446
Hi,

I just made an order in an electronic shop with the parts to make an adapter from the 4 pole 2.5mm to a normal 3.5mm stereo earphone jack.

I just want to know if someone especially from Germany needs such an adaptor.

If so, and if i manage to make a working one with the ordered parts, i would do a second order to make more.

The price would be around 7€ + 1.44€ shipping inside Germany.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi

How is your experiment? Manage to make the adapter?

Alvin (Singapore)

Guest Tom0815

Yup. Works fine.

But the sound quallity of the mpx200 is not very good especially the bass is much to weak. For listening to Mp3 this phone isnt the best choice.

But the Adapter is very usefull if you want to watch films on your phone, for this the audio quallity is good enough.

Guest tendomentis
Yup. Works fine.

But the sound quallity of the mpx200 is not very good especially the bass is much to weak. For listening to Mp3 this phone isnt the best choice.

But the Adapter is very usefull if you want to watch films on your phone, for this the audio quallity is good enough.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just go into the registry and set the low pass filter to +7. It won't sound like a sony cd player, but I can live with it like that (listening to one of the 200 songs saved on my MPx200 right now in fact).

Guest Tom0815
Just go into the registry and set the low pass filter to +7. It won't sound like a sony cd player, but I can live with it like that (listening to one of the 200 songs saved on my MPx200 right now in fact).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm on WM 2002 where is that registry key that i have to change?