Infinite Dreams Release Explode Arena

Guest Brody

post-3354-1106001285_thumb.jpg

Infinite Dreams have released Explode Arena, a game very similar to the classic known as Bomberman!

Are you ready for the most *EXPLOSIVE* game around?

Explode Arena is the ultimate challenge for you and your friends.

Jump into the first true multiplayer action game available for mobile phones!

Up to 4 players can play via Bluetooth.

If there are no real people to blow up around, you can always

try to beat one of the bots.

Don't be distracted by the amazing graphics and great music!

Just keep in mind: someone probably wants to blow you up! :D

The Smartphone version is not currently multiplayer at the moment which is a shame but it looks a great game none-the-less!

More details: http://www.idreams.pl/explodearena/explodearena.html

Source: http://www.msmobilenews.com/?cid=781

Guest benjymous

The developers say the SP version doesn't support multiplayer as they can't afford to license the Widcomm bluetooth SDK...

...but doesn't Smartphone use Microsoft's bluetooth stack, rather than the Widcomm one?

The developers say the SP version doesn't support multiplayer as they can't afford to license the Widcomm bluetooth SDK...

...but doesn't Smartphone use Microsoft's bluetooth stack, rather than the Widcomm one?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

MS Smartphone uses MS stack, i'm confirming...

Guest benjymous
MS Smartphone uses MS stack, i'm confirming...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So there's no good reason why they can't get bluetooth multiplayer working.. huzzah! (I'm betting they'd probably be able to port over the pocketpc stuff easily, assuming that uses the MS stack)

Right, who's taking up the mantle of bugging them to get it included?

Am I right in thinking that if this worked, it'd be the first bluetooth smartphone game (if so, I'm sure that's a huge incentive for them to do it!)

First of all I want to start by saying, WOW!!!!!

yet again a nice piece of work. great graphics and playability.

and the second thing... Hope a bluetooth multiplayer patch or version comes soon... would rock!!!

Pigo

I would assume that the reason why there isn't the bluetooth multiplayer option in this game is the same reason why there aren't any bluetooth multiplayer games for Smartphone.

If it's possible on Symbian then why shouldn't it be possible with Smartphone? Or is this another IR remote-type issue?

Edited by Tunney

I would assume that the reason why there isn't the bluetooth multiplayer option in this game is the same reason why there aren't any bluetooth multiplayer games for Smartphone.

If it's possible on Symbian then why shouldn't it be possible with Smartphone? Or is this another IR remote-type issue?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'm working on it...

I dont see any reasons making bluetooth games impossible on ms smartphone...

Guest benjymous
i'm working on it...

I dont see any reasons making bluetooth games impossible on ms smartphone...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would have a go too, if I had a way to code in C# - I got far too fed up trying to get anything done with embedded C++ (anybody got a spare VS2005 beta that they'd donate to someone willing to try and push the boundries of smartphone bluetooth? :D )

Guest d0pefish

I really want to see this game working with BT multiplayer. It'd be so much fun playing it against my mate who has a P900 :D Let's urge them to try and find a solution, because it's a brilliant reason to purchase it being multiplayer and all.

I just bought it now and it has to be said, it's lots of fun :D Multiplayer would be awesome.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.