Homescreen Design

Guest dvdwun

Guest chucky.egg

I don't think it supports those two though does it?

Probably the best place to start is a Search of the Homescreen Download forum area and find any skins that use those plugins. You can download them and pull the XML apart.

The XML often looks nasty, but once you get your head around it, it really isn't actually that complicated.

Guest Onslow_dk
There's a link in my sig that will hopefully help

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

scott2eyes --> I think I love you!!! That's a nice guide!!!

I've been looking all over for something like that!!! :-D

i just downloaded eMbedded Visual tools C++ 4.0 and SDK 2003 from microsoft, and having probs with installation of eMbedded Visual tools C++ 4.0 on my computer (AMD Authentic Athlon 1500+768RM/running XP SP2 HOME Ed) when I go to install setup file I get this error=

"16bit Subsystem Error"

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT.The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.

I dont know, I followed revise proceedure with pasting config.nt etc. from XP disc? is that it could be a build of "Windows XP '"SP2" should uninstall? Please help I want to start programming smartphone programs!!!!

( PS I've briefed John Cody's Hack as well! note well DONE MORE Beer)

XMLKAmaKAzie

[email protected]

GOOOOOO Skunkchild ------->CHOICE

Guest chucky.egg

Writing software and making Homescreens are very different things.

There is a forum area for development, so you're probably better off posting there

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ffaridi1
Writing software and making Homescreens are very different things.

There is a forum area for development, so you're probably better off posting there

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you please tell me how to find clsid for a plugin or program installed in my phone?