Flux Challenge Smartphone Beta available!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Friend of MoDaCo Peter Balogh from PDAMill contacted me this evening to let me know that the Smartphone port of their game 'Flux Challenge' has now entered public beta!

Flux Challenge is our new, revolutionary 3D racing game for the Pocket PC. This unique racer revolves around a world of magnetic-levitation tunnels. Take control of one of these magilev ships, and become the international champion!

You can find the download at the following location:

http://my.pdamill.com/viewforum.php?f=13

Enjoy!

P

*Note, screenshot below is from the Pocket PC version.

hs40.gif

Another great game for the smartphone =D>

I originally had no sound but then I realised that I had to switch it on in the game settings. Graphics and gameplay are spot on. I'm looking forward to Pdamill releasing this one.

Guest mavisdavis

Sure is impressive. Ive never been a fan of flyin racer type games but this is Very impressive. one step closer to wipeout:)

It can't be long before Gran Turismo type racer appears.

I live in hope

Heres some screen shots for your pleasure

As you can see be my Pos. in 1st screen shot I'm pants at this game :D

post-2696-1106260456_thumb.jpg

post-2696-1106260467_thumb.jpg

post-2696-1106260479_thumb.jpg

post-2696-1106260487_thumb.jpg

Edited by mavisdavis

Damn!!!!

The game quality is just improving daily!!!

incredible graphics and great gameplay. like others I can't wait for future games.

*starts thinking of all the possible future ports* :twisted:

Pigo

Guest xandercom

Fantastic game!!

Wouldnt it be TOTALLY FANTASTIC if the windows interface was animated like the interface in this game?>>? now that the power of this device can be truely seen isnt it time Microsoft sorted it out???!!

Guest mike-oh

Errr i'm having issues. I install it fine (to sd card) then try to run it from shortcut and it says it couldn't be found. So then i try open the executeable with smartexplorer and it tells me "Unable to open the file. The system returned the error 'unknown error'!"

any ideas, it looks awesome

Mike

Guest Chaser81
Friend of MoDaCo Peter Balogh from PDAMill contacted me this evening to let me know that the Smartphone port of their game 'Flux Challenge' has now entered public beta!

You can find the download at the following location:

http://my.pdamill.com/viewforum.php?f=13

Enjoy!

P

*Note, screenshot below is from the Pocket PC version.

hs40.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh... Maybe its just me but I thought this was Pocket PC? I was getting all excited there at the prospect of using this on my Jam, but followed the links above and all I find is Smartphone software?

Guest Griffen
Uh... Maybe its just me but I thought this was Pocket PC? I was getting all excited there hereat the prospect of using this on my Jam, but followed the links above and all I find is Smartphone software?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is the smartphone version of the original Pocket PC game. Check out here and scroll to the bottom of the pagw if you want to try the pocket PC version.

:D

I agree with Nedge2K.

this game combined with VP (and Worms world party) are the best games so far. can't seem to put these games down. to bad I the only way I can move up/down & left/right at the same time is when I use the "joystick" and the nummeric keys at the same time. (Darn C500 joystick thingy!!!)

Pigo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.