Listening To Music and Receiving Calls

Guest jimw13uk

Guest jimw13uk

I listen to music on my E200 and receive calls no problems - the phone cuts the music off and i answer the call. When i hang up the call it would be great if the music would restart like it does on most Nokia MP3 phones. Its a pian to have to go and restart the player

Is this a known issue or have i got settings wrong or am I just doing something wrong.

Its a real pain

cheers

Jim

Guest jimw13uk

Hi - thanks for the info - I have tried betaplayer but it still cuts the music off and doesnt restart once the call is over. I start the player and then lock the phone back at the home screen. When the call comes in and i finish it the screen is displaying the callers details with "view calendar" etc.. shown.

Guest picard_beta

Strange. BetaPlayer doesn't have incoming call detection. In fact people asked for it so the music would stop during calls, but I couldn't find a simple way of detecting calls, but the OS automatically lowers the volume and restores after call (at least on my mpx200).

Guest jimw13uk

You are quite right - I got it wrong - In fact when a call comes through whilst listening to music through beta player it seemed to route it via the speaker on the phone and not the headphones.

I'll have to go back to media Player and jsut make do with having to restart the music each time a call comes in - Pain but i cant find a solution to the problem