MSDN Event - Windows Mobile Development

Guest Monolithix

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

While this is specifically for PPC, i thought i'd post it up here as its fairly similar to the Smartphone stuff:

MSDN Technical Briefing: Pocket PC development - thinking about it, doing it, done it?

9th Feb, Manchester      

Whether you have customers asking you for mobile access to your applications, or you're already developing mobile applications for alternative devices, this free Microsoft one day developer event will give you a real insight into Windows Mobile devices, .NET Compact Framework, securing Windows Mobile devices, as well as a session from O2 on their Developer Program, SourceO2.   Find out more and register now.

Full details and registration here! http://tinyurl.com/3n7db

Guest Pondrew
While this is specifically for PPC, i thought i'd post it up here as its fairly similar to the Smartphone stuff:

Errr... still would have thought this belonged in the PPC news section :?:

Guest DigitalSpectre
Errr... still would have thought this belonged in the PPC news section :?:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I disagree, fair enough it maybe PPC related, but as a Smartphone Dev / Student, I attend both type of events(fair enough I knew about the event b4 the post), but I don't look in the PPC Version of Modaco, and therefore would have been helpful :D . And as O2 are attending this specific event, I think its useful to both.

Well, thats my two cents.

Edited by DigitalSpectre

Guest DigitalSpectre
next time post a larger news file... don't you know that news should be small this was a freaking news paper

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me thinks you ment that for the monolog above?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.