MPx220 for -$.01 through 1/31

Guest onlydarksets

Sounds good, but I'd rather not sign a two-year contract. Plus, I'd like to have the convenience of being able to exchange the handset without having to wait for days with the retailer in case I get a more-faulty-than-usual MPx220.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest deniselll

if you guts still want a deal like this, go to wirefly.com. Cingular is the carrier and you can choose the plan you want, only its for 48 months. you have a 300.00 rebate for a 299.99 $ priced phone.

Guest onlydarksets
if you guts still want a deal like this, go to wirefly.com. Cingular is the carrier and you can choose the plan you want, only its for 48 months. you have a 300.00 rebate for a 299.99 $ priced phone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The original deal is available again, too.

Just as a warning.

I purchased my mpx220 through Wirefly with the $300 rebate.

After I got the rebate information with the phone, I started filling it out and read the conditions.

I have to wait 150 days before I can send the rebate in.

I guess I should have read the fine print better on the website.

So now I have $300 sitting on my credit card drawing APR interest....

Same crap on Buy.com's -$0.01 deal. Must send in rebate w/copy of bill between 150 and 210 days after purchase. Have never seen such BS, and Buy.com with their sales support calls routed to India (who's connection to the database was down the whole time I was trying to resolve something) wasn't great to buy from in the first place.

It also took 2 weeks to get the phone, but that's because I had to make it a business acct, and I've heard Wirefly can take much longer.

You get what you pay for, Amazon.com's service is most likely a hell of a lot better.