Remote control your PC via BT

Guest Belgarath Krall

Guest Belgarath Krall

Digging around on the Winamp.com site, strangely enough, I found 2 programs for remote controlling your playlists, Powerpoint and your computer from your bluetooth (BT) enabled smartphone (with BT dongle as well, which I am sadly lacking at the moment, apologies for not testing fully)

Epitech - link

and another that claims the ability to use GPRS for remote control via a Java client/server based program (note the 10-15kb/min of operation that this mentions in the literature)

PuppetMaster - link

I have not tested PuppetMaster, but a small test of the Epitech remote appears to not use Activesync as the Ruttensoft remote does (forum link here)

PuppetMaster Screenshot

post-24728-1106498802_thumb.jpg

Epitech Screenshot

post-24728-1106498784_thumb.gif

Guest ultimasnake

And i thought i was the only one with this kinda concept?

Well add

Smart Commander to this list too :D

it does use Active sync at this point but this might change soo.... :D and though i didn't try these applications yet Smart Commander has it's own great features :P

Guest Belgarath Krall

am in utter shock - i got something on the front page of modaco! wow, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! :D

got my bt dongle today and the epitech program still crashes, sent the developer some info so hopefully that will help him out a bit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.