WHOA! Tmobile's new site.

Guest domer

Guest Pondrew

Great apart from a few things:

1) It's an American site so is very unlikely to configure for those of us outside the US

2) It's not compatible with T-Mobile Pocket PC Phone Edition

3) On top of that no HTC device nor the MPX220/MPX200 is listed as compatible (it actually states the HTC Canary is INcompatible so I'd guess the others are too...)

I get the impression that service is totally imcompatible with Windows Mobile for Smartphone...

Interesting..

Where did you get the information for the listed as incompatible? The link I got had a drop down where I was able to select the Mpx220. Then it had three options for settings. WAP/MMS/Internet.

The MMS settings were just instructions on what to setup in the phone. They were 100% accurate.

The WAP and Internet I had problems with. I called Tmobile and asked them about it. The process the configurator uses sends a DOTA or Device Over The Air configuration as a text message. The tech said that it should work and be specific to support my Mpx220. I never receieved the text message though. I have since reverted to my old settings.

I'm going to send a separate post about my MMS settings and why I tried to use the configurator..

Great apart from a few things:

1) It's an American site so is very unlikely to configure for those of us outside the US

2) It's not compatible with T-Mobile Pocket PC Phone Edition

3) On top of that no HTC device nor the MPX220/MPX200 is listed as compatible (it actually states the HTC Canary is INcompatible so I'd guess the others are too...)

I get the impression that service is totally imcompatible with Windows Mobile for Smartphone...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>