Maximum Bluetooth partnerships?

Guest FrankyG

Guest FrankyG

c500: Anyone know how many bluetooth partnerships it's possible to have on the phone at one time? I normally have my BT headset and my office PC set up. When I go home and try to sync with home PC, it just won't do it unless I delete the office PC partnership and create a new one. The same is true when I get back to the office, have to delete the home PC partnership. So it seems as if 2 partnerships max? Can anyone confirm this?

Oh, when I do delete and recreate a partnership, activsync works no problem at all..assuming the ports have been set up correctly.

FrankyG

Guest Confucious

You are trying to use ActiveSync for your home and office PCs?

In ActiveSync on the phone Menu->Options->PC Settings

Then make sure the correct PC is selected. It will look for the one set up here so if you've synced at home it won't find your work PC and vice-versa until you change it here.

I have about half a dozen BT devices paired with no problems - no idea what the max is, sorry.

• 1 month later...

i cant seem to keep my smt 5600 working with more than 1 pc via bluetooth active sync at a time. I broke down and pretty much accepted it, so now I sync one with usb and another with bt.