Editing the .xml file

Guest destes

If I take an .xml file and copy it to the desktop, do some light editing and then copy it back to the phone, the phone no longer see the home screen in the list. I think I'm missing something here, :?: how do I get the phone to see the new xml.file. I've tried turning off and back on the phone with no luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

Dale.

If I take an .xml file and copy it to the desktop, do some light editing and then copy it back to the phone, the phone no longer see the home screen in the list.

The phone checks if the XML file is "well formed" - that is if all the tags are closed properly, the values are put in quotation marks etc.

If you have something like Visual Studio, edit the file in it and ask it to check if it is well formed. Alternatively, post the file here and I (or someone else) can help.

The phone checks if the XML file is "well formed" - that is if all the tags are closed properly, the values are put in quotation marks etc.

If you have something like Visual Studio, edit the file in it and ask it to check if it is well formed. Alternatively, post the file here and I (or someone else) can help.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the hint, I went back and looked at it and notice that my last home tag was in the wrong place. :oops: Put it at the end, and alls well.

Thanks again,

Dale.

hey guys could help me out on how to make the .xml files work on my phone!! :roll: ,i'm just a beginner at all this stuff!!i want to load the .xml file in my spv E100,could u tell me the complete procedure of doin it!!