gnuboy SP

Guest spacemonkey

Guest spacemonkey

[228]zelda.gif

File Name :: gnuboy SP

Author :: spacemonkey

Category :: Games - Action / Adventure

Description ::

An emulator for the gameboy colour system.

You'll need roms of the games you want to play and please don't ask for them here because it is illegal to trade game roms.

Updated Fri, Jan 28 2005 11:30 am

View File

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Skeese

k got it to work, how come it goes slow after you enable sound on .gbc roms?

any update on pocketsnes coming, it still dont work on my mio 8390. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RowenLM

I can't get the gnuboy to play my rom. It shows up in the menu, but when I select it, the screen pauses for a while then returns to home. I have an MPX200 if it helps. I tried looking on your website, but it appears to be down at the moment; I get the dreaded 404.

Edited by RowenLM

• 2 months later...
Guest benholtby1

Hi mate.

Really enjoying the emulator but when I exit through using the volume to bring up the menu my phone still works but while on the homescreen the keypad numbers fail to work. Everythings else does from the scroll bar upwards but the numbers do not.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

thaks mate

• 4 months later...
[228]zelda.gif

File Name :: gnuboy SP

Author :: spacemonkey

Category :: Games - Action / Adventure

Description ::

An emulator for the gameboy colour system.

You'll need roms of the games you want to play and please don't ask for them here because it is illegal to trade game roms.

Updated Fri, Jan 28 2005 11:30 am

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jak sciagnac te gre ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question i have the emulator and the game zelda just like the picture but when i make a save and i'll go play another game with the emulator i can't open anymore the save game from zelda. so i have to begin at start again.

how can i open save games?

i hate het if i'm level 11 i'll save the game and i'll quit then i'll go play a another game, at that point i'm in deep s***.

I can't play it anymore where i was finisht.

please help me out.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Teej53081
I can't get the gnuboy to play my rom.  It shows up in the menu, but when I select it, the screen pauses for a while then returns to home.  I have an MPX200 if it helps.  I tried looking on your website, but it appears to be down at the moment; I get the dreaded 404.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you get other software to work? I got the NES emulator on mine.. I have over 300 games for it.. lol. .I only keep a few at a time on the phone.. Some of the action games like Mario ru na LITTLE slower than I would like.. but.. it is still suprisingly playable.. I rotated it so I have to hold the phoen sideways to play.. so right is up, etc.. works nice and not distorted.. You find any programs like a GPS or a Universal Remote control program for the phone?> Also, you ever try to sync it up usign an IRda port? any luck with that? I have the WM 2003 version on mine..

• 5 months later...
Guest alucard1986

Yooo i need some help, i know this mite sounds stupid but i just cant find it, how do i save state on gnuboy sp

• 11 months later...
Guest kburkhart84

Hey guys. I've downloaded this emulator (gnuboySP), but I have a little problem. It requires activesync to be installed in order to install the emulator. You supposedly set up the emulator on the phone by running the setup file on the computer, which then puts the files on the phone for you. The problem is that since I have Windows Vista, Activesync is no longer supported. Does anyone have the actual binaries the gnuboy SP so I can put them on my phone and hope they work(I have a Dash, which some emulators don't work well for)???

• 1 month later...
Guest kculpepper1
Hey guys. I've downloaded this emulator (gnuboySP), but I have a little problem. It requires activesync to be installed in order to install the emulator. You supposedly set up the emulator on the phone by running the setup file on the computer, which then puts the files on the phone for you. The problem is that since I have Windows Vista, Activesync is no longer supported. Does anyone have the actual binaries the gnuboy SP so I can put them on my phone and hope they work(I have a Dash, which some emulators don't work well for)???

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.