Smartphone Freeware area open for submissions

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

I'm pleased to announce that the brand new MoDaCo 'Smartphone Freeware Downloads' area is now open for submissions.

If YOU are a Smartphone Freeware author, please visit http://www.modaco.com/index.php?dlcategory=2 and upload your application(s)!

Please note that manual approval is currently enabled for this area, primarily to ensure that Smartphone Freeware applications are uploaded ONLY by their original authors.

I would also like to welcome James Sweet (a.k.a. Gorskar) to the Moderation Team! Gorskar will be taking responsibility for download area as a whole, and helping grow it into an integral part of the site... consider the homescreens and freeware areas a taster of things to come... Welcome!

Thanks, and enjoy! :D

P

Guest inspectorgadjet

It does look like a really useful addition. I do agree with chaser81 though...there needs to be a PocketPC section as well for those of us with ppc's. 8)

Guest Alien18

Fantastic! this is a great edition to was was/is an already great site. Thank you once again MoDaCo for providing such a brilliant service.

May i suggest that a ringtone section be added?

Guest Alien18

Oh yeh i've seen that thread but i dont want to have a look thru like a trillion posts looking at ringtones i just thought it would be easier to have them in the download section so that they could be categorised and have the option to list them alphabetically, etc.

Anyway it was just a suggestion, there might be some sort of legal problems i suppose if people post almost complete songs in wav format, who knows.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.