New to this forum

Guest SimonReed

Guest SimonReed

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself.. I'm Simon from Cardiff, Wales. 23 and working 9-5. Saving myself from corporate suicide by having a new toy to play with.

Got an SPV M1000 the other day and looking to spruce it up abit. Downloaded a trial version of eXPerience 2.09 and am having trouble getting it working. I do not have any other utlities downloaded, just standard spec. It is currently an .asp file. Is this right ?? Would really appreciate some help it getting it sorted...

Anyone in the Cardiff / South Wales area ?? Give me a shout -

nice 1

Simon

Guest element

Im not familiar with the program you've downloaded but a .asp file is a dynamic web page, so to me it doesnt sound like thats right..... But like I said, im not familiar with what you've downloaded so I might be wrong. Good to see some more welsh here...

Edited by element

Guest Chaser81

Pocket PC programs come in two forms, .EXE files that must be installed from your PC through Activesync and .CAB files which can be installed direct to the device.

If you have something else, it isnt the right file. Check the site you downloaded it from for a different download.

Welcome to the site by the way!! =D>

• 3 months later...
Guest SimonRobinson
Good to see some more welsh here...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We're taking over the world. First the Grand Slam, next Microsoft!