INADEQUATE PERMISSIONS - THEMES

Guest cscvendor

Guest cscvendor

Hi guys,

Is there any solution to installing a theme on this phone? I have the new version of WM2003.

Thanks beforehand...

Edited by cscvendor

I've actually had to pick apart the _setup.xml and install it manually. Make sure you really want the theme if you are going to do this! Some products will install, some won't.

• 1 month later...
Guest bghlim
I've actually had to pick apart the _setup.xml and install it manually.  Make sure you really want the theme if you are going to do this!  Some products will install, some won't.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What did you have to do? Can you post your fixes to the XML file? I can't get ANY cab to install on 2003.

Guest SinisterJunkie

Unpack the cab. Open the _setup.xls in a text editor and you will see what to rename all the files to. Rename the files and then copy to your phone. Some of the file will not be usefull due to the locked down registry, which is what causes these cab files to not install properly on the i600. Startup, shutdown, and some of the other screens that need to be set in the registry can be ignored.

Guest scottb
Unpack the cab.  Open the _setup.xls in a text editor and you will see what to rename all the files to.  Rename the files and then copy to your phone.  Some of the file will not be usefull due to the locked down registry, which is what causes these cab files to not install properly on the i600.  Startup, shutdown, and some of the other screens that need to be set in the registry can be ignored.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What he said. :D

• 1 month later...
Guest jdell42
Unpack the cab.  Open the _setup.xls in a text editor and you will see what to rename all the files to.  Rename the files and then copy to your phone.  Some of the file will not be usefull due to the locked down registry, which is what causes these cab files to not install properly on the i600.  Startup, shutdown, and some of the other screens that need to be set in the registry can be ignored.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where do you copy the files to? Just got a new phone and want to install a new theme.