How to use C500 as a GPRS modem?

Guest dshaugney

Guest dshaugney

Hi all,

I have a bluetooth enabled laptop and I would like to surf the internet from my laptop using the C500 as a gprs modem over bluetooth. I've tried searching but perhaps the words I used did not come up with any results. There are guides on the net for other phones but not an MS phone in specific.

Anyone?

I've got the activesync over bluetooth no problem, it's just setting it up to use the gprs connection on the phone.

Thanks in advance.

dshaugney

Guest pauledmond
Hi all,

I have a bluetooth enabled laptop and I would like to surf the internet from my laptop using the C500 as a gprs modem over bluetooth. I've tried searching but perhaps the words I used did not come up with any results. There are guides on the net for other phones but not an MS phone in specific.

Anyone?

I've got the activesync over bluetooth no problem, it's just setting it up to use the gprs connection on the phone.

Thanks in advance.

dshaugney

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is a recurring question, and a search on the forum would have probably revealed the answer. Anyway, I think you will find a good solution at http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=650