Mobile Registry Editor

Guest squall

Ever since Smartphones were launched, members of the community have been trying to tweak the registry. This experimentation (mainly by midnight) gave us a huge list of useful tweaks - many of which were included at http://www.CustomCabbage.co.uk.

Now a powerful application has been released that allows individuals to edit their phones registry from their PC.

As its name might suggest Mobile Registry Editor is an application that can be used to edit the registry of Windows Mobile devices. I wrote it because I wanted an application that would allow me to browse the registry on my Smartphone from my PC. With it you can browse the registry, edit values, export keys and save your favourite keys. Features such as renaming, creating and deleting keys/values aren’t on the top of my priority list so I’ve left them out for now.

This program is available for free from < HERE >

The site that i linked to works for me

This program allows you do edit the registery using the pc's monitor mouse and keyboard, rather than doing it on the phone

It appears to be a simple registry editor.

snap0558wm.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great application worked fine with HP 2210 but not with Orange E200 could browse hkey_classes_root but nothing else just stopped responding tried again by expanding and got error and temp folder but could not browse.

Ver 4.20.4 build 13288

Works ok hkey_classes_root . When expanding hkey-current_user and local-machine get ‘access is denied”, any ideas?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.