Virtual Pool Mobile - Smartphone Release is Here!

Guest vpmobile

Guest mattie01

the only thing i can think of, is the ablity to play the full game while waiting for the code to arrive.. maybe like a two day teaser till it locks you out if u haven't entered the code. or either only access to the cut down demo features untill u enter the code...

Guest Stomski

Been playing this so much :lol:

But, some real bugs now, not like the crap I posted earlier...

1. After the cue ball gets potted on the break, it doesn't get placed back on the table. The shot is taken from an arbitary place on the table, but when the cue is stroked the ball is actually hit from the default position, not where the cue was shown to be.

EDITOK, I believe this happens when the cue ball and others get potted. Instead of the penalty for potting the cue ball, the player gets the second shot for the pot of the play balls. The cue points directly at the center of the table (not an arbitrary position as I previously reported). Plus, this is happening in 8 ball, not sure if it happens in other modes

2. Sometimes my stroke doesn't work and the cue gets stuck far back. Trying to stroke then results in a really hard shot. When stuck like this, the replay button works as an immediate take the shot button. In order to get out of this I have to reboot my phone, restarting just the program doesn't help.

My phone btw is an MPx200

And some more of my personal niggles:

1. Being able to move the ball in overhead view. (Oddly I have done this a few times, but it seems to be a bug to get into this mode, or I've missed something as usual)

2. Switching to overhead view clears any spin I've set.

Thanks!

Edited by Stomski

Guest simonbratt99

anyone else have a bug in vpm?

im on the red table now and my cue dissapears when i go to strike, then i have to strike again with no cue, and it always seems to be a full strength?

any ideas?

A phone boot sorts it, but a prog restart wont.. only happened the once. so no problemo mofo mmmaawwhhhhh

Edited by simonbratt99

Guest Stomski
anyone else have a bug in vpm?

im on the red table now and my cue dissapears when i go to strike, then i have to strike again with no cue, and it always seems to be a full strength?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds the same as #2 in my previous post.

New minor bug which lost me a BIG money match... I put my career on hold when I was about to pot the black in 8 ball, I had selected my pocket. I then went back to the game later and took the shot. I lost even though potted the black correctly. Seems like the save didn't include my selected pocket. Fair enough, but it didn't ask me to reselect :evil: :cry:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.