Cannot open time/date settings

Guest drblow

I seem to be having difficulty opening my time/date settings in my C500. Just happened today for no aparent reason - when I click it, it says the settigs cannot be opened. I can open everything else.

Anyone had this problem before & know how to fix it?

Guest tizio84

if you did a search on the forum you would have found it. it's something concerning the regional settings, if i'm not wrong, you have to set the date format back to the slash format instead of the point format.

hope it helps

bye

:P

Excellent response! I DID do a bl**dy search, but it kept bringing up 51 pages of posts about 'settings' didn't it!!?? :D Although, good to see the new guys getting into the spirit of the forum! 8) Really good form would have been to post the link to whatever relevant thread you found, with a sarcastic comment about how easy it was to find! :D

Anyway - you're right about the date format with the points causing it ... coz when I switched them back to 01/01/05 format, it now works, so thanks for that! :D

• 4 weeks later...
if you did a search on the forum you would have found it. it's something concerning the regional settings, if i'm not wrong, you have to set the date format back to the slash format instead of the point format.

hope it helps

bye

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: :( :D Yes!! That definitley works and it only took me 2 minutes to find your post :D :D :D

Thanks V Much

Buz-UK