screen colors off...LCD noise

Guest mope54

Of the first two phones sent to me, one worked and one was defective.

Both home screens were lightish blue. The outside screens were lightish blue (on say urban_dream) and one shows purple bars when it is charging while the other is almost white.

I had the company send me two more phones to replace the defective one and a spare. I looked at the two new phones and one has the same colors as the first two, but the fourth has a more purplish home and front screen.

When I take pictures with the new ones, black objects are not very distinct and there appears to be a lot of noise is the photo--scrambled pixels. I finally was able to reduce the color balance while taking photos, but older photos still do not have very distinct color seperation.

The older phone that has the lightest screen does not appear to show any noise. Now, which screen is correct? Do you people have predominantly blueish or purplish home screens (on default home screen)? While the camera leaves a lot to be desired and I don't anticipate using it very much, I get bothered knowing my new phone isn't working optimally!

Also, would you mind checking some photos to see if patches of black objects are not very distinct from the rest of the picture? If this is all hit or miss, I will just keep the phones--otherwise I'll have them send me two new ones I guess until I get it right!

Are there any known ways to alter the brightness, contrast, or anything else about the home screen?

Thanks.