Questions with color scheme tags...

Guest xenophobe

Guest xenophobe

1) What is the color tag for the highlighted selected bar in the menus? i.e. when scrolling over a menu item, the complete background selected bar....

2) What is the color tag for the text in alerts? I want to change from the default black, and can't seem to do this...

3) How many of the different screens... i.e. alert, Missed Call, and other menus can have their own background images?

FWIW, I'm designing a complete replacement, editing in notepad.exe and things are actually going well, but I need to find out those before I can go any further. ANY help would be appreciated.

Edited by xenophobe

Guest xenophobe

Oh, but I guess that answers my question... no COLOR_alertTEXT... Grrrr

I was hoping that was changable too...

Also, that doesn't show the tag for selected Start/Programma's highlight on item 1 SIM Manager... and a few others (mainly the ones I need) are missing as well....

Edited by xenophobe

Guest xenophobe

Still unanswered.....

1) What is the color tag for the highlighted selected bar in the menus? i.e. when scrolling over a menu item, the complete background selected bar....

2) What is the color tag for the text in alerts? I want to change from the default black, and can't seem to do this...

3) How many of the different screens... i.e. alert, Missed Call, and other menus can have their own background images?