Omega One Battery Pack Pro comes to Smartphone

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Omega One Battery Pack, consistently in the Top 10 Handango Pocket PC applications, has made the leap on to the Smartphone platform!

BppS_Ani.gif

Featuring, like the Pocket PC version, a wealth of Home Screen goodies, the application looks set to be a hit on the Smartphone platform!

Click Here to buy, and check out the feature set below!

:lol:

P

Get the #1 selling Pocket PC application on your Smartphone!

Battery Pack Pro is a collection of 6 programs designed to make it easier to use your Smartphone. Battery Pack Pro for the Pocket PC was the #1 selling application in 2002 & 2003. See why people found it so indispensable:

Battery Bar

Displays Battery, Memory, Storage Card, Network connection & Time data on the home screen.

Tap on each section for detailed information.

Speaks when battery, memory or storage card are low.

Battery life is shown in hours an minutes. The estimated time gets more accurate the more you use your Smartphone.

bb-S.gif

Program Bar

Create shortcuts to your favorite Smartphone programs right on the Home Screen.

Add scroll buttons to pack the maximum number of icons into the minimum space.

pb-S.gif

Power Task

Speed up your Smartphone by closing slowly running programs taking up lots of memory. Keep your device running as fast as the day you bought it!

pt-S.gif

Power Store

Provides even more detailed battery, memory and storage card information.

Keep a track on your battery, memory & network usage with graphs which show your usage over the past 24 hour period.

ps-S.gif

Power Clean

Reclaim valuable space by removing unwanted files automatically.

Power alert

Adjust Calendar, Task & Alarm sounds to repeat, change volume & more. Keep reminders quiet during meetings; have unique sounds so you know what the alert is!

The backup battery is the one that makes sure little things like time isn't lost, if you remove the battery for a few minutes.

Anyway, this program really isn't new. I bought it about a month ago...

Guest cybercamel

Has anyone bought and used this yet, I'm having problems as usual :oops:

Can someone tell me why, when I try and run the downloaded program it brings up the 'copy utility' program from my scanner and printer? And that's then as far as I get!!!!

Guest duncan888

I had this on my pocket pc and I thought it was great.

Testing it now on my C500 and looks good, but I've noticed it does reduce the battery life because of its constant monitoring of the battery and memory.

Guest pookieguy

Hello,

I've got the program but wondering how the hell you modify the xml homescreen to not show the standard shortcut bar.

I've attached a picture of my current homescreen and the xml file used by the program.

Basically, I want to get rid of the large standard icons shown under the battery plug-in.

Thanks,

--mike

post-48927-1108006937_thumb.jpg

BattBar.home.xml

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hamsammich

I had it, and removed it...except now, under "Home Screen" options, i.e. "Windows Basic...Windows Default, etc.", the damned "Battery Pack Pro" option still shows! I've removed anything related to OmegaOne and Battery Pack Pro with a registry editor and have deleted any files/folders with a file manager, but it still shows as an option even though the app is GONE!

This really makes me mad!

:evil:

Guest chucky.egg

I just tried the trial version, which worked OK, but fecked up my Homescreen and wouldn't uninstall.

I ended up having to do a Sprite Restore (I did a backup before I installed it!) which took 2 attempts to work - I've never had that happen before, Sprite is normally very quick and reliable.

I'd suggest at very least backing up first, but probably avoiding this app and using one of the freeware alternatives

Guest TheDiggia
I had it, and removed it...except now, under "Home Screen" options, i.e. "Windows Basic...Windows Default, etc.", the damned "Battery Pack Pro" option still shows! I've removed anything related to OmegaOne and Battery Pack Pro with a registry editor and have deleted any files/folders with a file manager, but it still shows as an option even though the app is GONE!

This really makes me mad!

:evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've the same problem.... :?:

Did you remove these BatteryBar Homescreens?

Thanks.

Edited by TheDiggia

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.