Bluetooth & HP6315 & Toyota Prius

Guest imcharles

Guest imcharles

:lol: Here I thought all I had to do was buy the proper equiptment and my wireless Bluetooth connection was in the bag. :cry: I was one of the few who managed to purchase a new 2005 Bluetooth equipped Toyota Prius and a Bluetooth equipped HP6315 windows mobile Microsoft phone edition phone.

:oops: I can not get them to talk to each other. A call and e-mail to HP resulted in finger pointing at Toyota :twisted: and a similar contact with Toyota provided the same result. :evil:

Can anyone out there help??

• 1 year later...
Guest fluffcat1
Same here, one year later.

Toyota Corolla Verso, HP6315 and no connection. HP6315 and Toyota get paired, but not connected. Have you solved this problem? Anybody?

Have you tried the latest / last h6315 rom? Sounds like your h6315 does not have the correct profile for the carkit ( headset or handsfree). - there have been many updates to the various stacks.

One of my cars still has a v1 nokia cark112 fitted which uses the headset profile and some devices see this carkit but cannot use it as a carkit, if you like. My h6315's see it fine. Do a google search, you'll find more info. The h6365 rom can also be made to work on the unit.

Richard