BatPlug 0.2.9

Guest monkeyjabber

Guest monkeyjabber

[290]battplugscreen.jpeg

File Name :: BatPlug 0.2.9

Author :: Sv1000

Category :: Utilities - Homescreen Plugins

Description ::

BatPlug is a free, skinnable/customizable homescreen plug-in which displays the amount of charge left in your smartphone battery. Batplug shows a battery power meter on the homescreen, the percentage of charge remaining, and a time estimate of how long the charge will last.

Compatible with both Windows Mobile 2002 & 2003.

To skin the meter bar, change or replace the file "skin.bmp" in Storage/Application Data/Home. Make sure you have this file on your smartphone after installation.

More skins available at http://www.lemondeduskin.com/details_news....news=1096291795

Installation help, homescreen XMLs customized with Batplug, and a few more skins are available through the Modaco.com Batplug forum at http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...hl=batplug&st=0

View File

Edited by monkeyjabber

Guest monkeyjabber

Please note than I am not the author of this file. I submitted it because I thought it is a great plug-in that deserves wider recognition. My compliments to Sv1000 for excellent work.

Edited by monkeyjabber

• 1 month later...
Guest Sv1000
Please note than I am not the author of this file.  I submitted it because I thought it is a great plug-in that deserves wider recognition.  My compliments to Sv1000 for excellent work.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm the Author.

Seb = = = o>°o

• 3 weeks later...

Pls help i cant get my screen to look like that:

[290]battplugscreen.jpeg

It comes up a bit like this when i put it on my phone:

batplug_home.jpg

Please help as i want the top one cos it looks way better

Many Thanks

-Dan

Edited by Sav7

• 2 weeks later...
Guest monkeyjabber
Pls help i cant get my screen to look like that:

[290]battplugscreen.jpeg

It comes up a bit like this when i put it on my phone:

batplug_home.jpg

Please help as i want the top one cos it looks way better

Many Thanks

-Dan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To download the purple skin above, browse the BatPlug forum. I belive its on the third or fourth page:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...hl=batplug&st=0

• 1 month later...
Guest worda
[290]battplugscreen.jpeg

File Name :: BatPlug 0.2.9

Author :: Sv1000

Category :: Utilities - Homescreen Plugins

Description ::

BatPlug is a free, skinnable/customizable homescreen plug-in which displays the amount of charge left in your smartphone battery.  Batplug shows a battery power meter on the homescreen, the percentage of charge remaining, and a time estimate of how long the charge will last.

Compatible with both Windows Mobile 2002 & 2003.

To skin the meter bar, change or replace the file "skin.bmp" in Storage/Application Data/Home.  Make sure you have this file  on your smartphone after installation.

More skins available at http://www.lemondeduskin.com/details_news....news=1096291795 

Installation help, homescreen XMLs customized with Batplug, and a few more skins are available through the Modaco.com Batplug forum at http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...hl=batplug&st=0

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest monkeyjabber
Help please when i download this batplug wat do i do with it?

Thank you

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The steps below will make more sense if you briefly read through the Modaco BatPlug forum beforehand: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...hl=batplug&st=0.

There's quite a number of steps here, so bear with me. I'm assuming you have Windows Mobile 2003.

1. Download BatPlug

2. Transfer Batplug to phone via ActiveSync. Copy and paste the CAB file into Storag/Application Data/Windows/Start Menu folder.

3. Find the BatPlug.cab file from the start menu and run it. - BatPlug is now installed. .cab file will disappear after installation.

4. Verify that you have "skin.bmp" in Storage/Application Data/Home. If not, copy and paste it here. (This file can be changed / modified to your taste)

5. Important: Find and download homescreens that "enable" BatPlug - otherwise, the plug in will not appear. Look in the BatPlug forum http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...hl=batplug&st=0

6. Select a BatPlug enabled homescreen on your phone from Settings/Home screen.

Edited by monkeyjabber

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rpras

Hi folks:

I installed this plugin successfully on my MPx200 (Smartphone 2002). Great piece of freeware! :)

I have a couple of questions regarding this plugin:

1. So far I have failed to change the normal and highlight colors for 'time' and 'percent'. No matter what I specify, it is stuck to black/white. I did successfully change the font size, so that gives me hope that colors can indeed be changed. Anyone know how?

2. I created my own little 'skin' -- the progress bar and the plug in shows it almost percectly. The trouple I have is that at 100% battery charge, the progress bar is not shown at "full" strength. I have included a snapshot to show this. My custom skin is also included. Can anyone tell me what may be wrong? Am I not creating the skin correctly?

Thanks in advance -- specially to the author -- great work!!

Rajiv

post-139904-1122765385_thumb.jpgskin.bmp

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Please note than I am not the author of this file.  I submitted it because I thought it is a great plug-in that deserves wider recognition.  My compliments to Sv1000 for excellent work.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you were looking for the author you found him :)

The entire homescreen (extra screens included, plugin's not included) can still be downloaded from the original post in the downloads-section HERE

Anyways, thanks for the compliments! I don't use the screen anymore myself since I got my 8310 last monday but I will be making a similar one for QVGA as soon as I find the time..

• 9 months later...
Guest ccarrara

Does this plugin run on a QVGA phone?

I hvae the Cingular / HTC 3125 and NEED this plugin, or similar on my homescreen. I just need a simple bar running across the screen telling me the real battery level. No other functionality needed.

thanks?

Guest ccarrara
Yes, it sure does :rolleyes: ------->

Thanks mwillie.

That's a beauty you have there, very functional which is what I am trying to acheive. I'm having all kinds of problems with batbar though. It's hanging my 3125, not sure if I'm doing something wrong or its the app??

I want to do the same thing you did with it, JUST the bar, and a % next to it. BUT, I want my bar about 1/2 the height of yours. I'd love to see your calander plugin code, your showing lots of upcoming apt's.

Guest mwille
Thanks mwillie.

That's a beauty you have there, very functional which is what I am trying to acheive. I'm having all kinds of problems with batbar though. It's hanging my 3125, not sure if I'm doing something wrong or its the app??

I want to do the same thing you did with it, JUST the bar, and a % next to it. BUT, I want my bar about 1/2 the height of yours. I'd love to see your calander plugin code, your showing lots of upcoming apt's.

Don't know about your issue on the 3125, the program without any problems on my 8310.. I don't think there's much one can do wrong with the app, have yoy installed on the memory card or internal memory? It's tiny, so I would recommend internal memory. You might also have a look at your code, I imagine that setting the refresh variable to a very short time would cause problems for your phone.. Here's my code, as a reference :

The calendar plugin on my homescreen is SBSH's Facade, an excellent and very customizable homescreen extension, have look if you're interested : http://www.sbsh.net/products/facade/

• 4 weeks later...
Guest heavylift

well after years of pocketpc usage, and many ,many devices, i finally said enought, i was tired of using the stylus, fragile displays, and dirty also, i bought my self my first ms smartphone.. and i

• 2 months later...
Guest bsketball

This isn't working on my Excalibur (dash). It completely freezes up the homescreen so that I have to turn the phone off and on again to get it working. Can anybody explain what's going on?

• 2 months later...
This isn't working on my Excalibur (dash). It completely freezes up the homescreen so that I have to turn the phone off and on again to get it working. Can anybody explain what's going on?

This is the XML I added for my Dash. It fits on the bottom just right for me if you use the Default Blue as the starting.

You have to sync the phone and disconnect the cable before you apply the new home screen.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.