Appointment date on homescreen

Guest rjw

Is is possible to get the Calendar plugin on the homescreen to show the date of the appointment as well as the time/location etc?

It's all well and good the phone telling me I have an appointment at 18:30, but it doesn't actually tell me whether it's today or tomorrow.

If it says only the time (i.e. 18:30), that means it's today. If it shows the date too, it is tomorrow. It only shows appointments for today or tomorrow, so you can't confuse them.

If it says only the time (i.e. 18:30), that means it's today. If it shows the date too, it is tomorrow. It only shows appointments for today or tomorrow, so you can't confuse them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm, looks to be a problem with the Orange supplied homescreen then as it's not showing the date against the appointment which is for tomorrow. I've managed to work around it buy copying the plugin from the Windows Default homescreen and tweaking it a bit, although at the moment it'll only show the start time, and not the end time.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the default Microsoft calendar plug-in. I don't like/use the Orange one.

Anyway, this one (Microsoft) will show you only the start time, as far as I know.

Guest Holdings
Sorry, I thought you were talking about the default Microsoft calendar plug-in. I don't like/use the Orange one.

Anyway, this one (Microsoft) will show you only the start time, as far as I know.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The XML should look like this for the date/time and location (if needed) if using the default Microsoft plugin: