help me please!

Guest halonine

Guest halonine

hey, if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it alot, ok my problem is i dropped my c500 today and cracked the screen... a replacment is coming tommorrow, but i REALLY need a couple of phone numbers backed up, ive been usiong the orange backup thing, but i havent used it since i got the numbers i need, so if i send my phone back they';ll be gone forever. the orange backup thing should have remembered my password, but i cant get to it without knowing the menu numbers to press (if you get what i mean). so if someone could tell me how to get there without actually having to see it, that;d be great lol, or if someone knows if activesync can actually backup the phonebook (i read in the help that not all devices support it, and as my active sync doesnt show the backup/restore option in the tools menu, im guessing it doesnt support it? ) or is there any other software available to do it?

thanks, ross delgado.

Guest lighthouse82

mate if you install outlook (from the cd that came with the phone, if not already on your pc/laptop) then the contacts will sync from your phone to that.

this and the ability to sync calendar with outlook are the most powerful things about the smartphone IMO.

Guest halonine

yeah ive installed it, been looking in the options etc, but i cant find anything about it, and it hasnt done it automatically or anything, my phone is connected to the pc, any ideas? im totally lost lol