Total noob questions (just 3) SMT5600

Guest smt5600man

Guest smt5600man

It's been a while since i've had a MS smartphone...

first question... where do i store the custom message tones? i have mp3 tones in the sounds folder and they can be set as ringtones but how do i set up custom message alerts.. do they have to be a certain size or something...

second question.. how to i install the hoem screeen things i see everywhere.. meaning where is this ISAMP folder or whatever everyone is refering too...

third and last question... can you make the picture id full screen with an app or something?

Thanks

Guest xenophobe

1) If you can't select them if they're in the proper folder... I'm not sure.

2) On the SMT 5600, install homescreens in \Storage\Application Data\Home\

Guest Disco Stu

Don't know your phone to be sure about the other 2 questions, but IPSM is now called Storage. If you download a zip file with xml & jpg files, copy them into \Storage \Application Data \Home. If you get hme or cab files, copy them across to \Storage \Windows \Start Menu \Accessories. The file will now appear in your Accessories folder in the Start Menu (obviously :roll: ) - click it and it will install itself.

Best guesses : 1. message alerts need to be PCM-formatted wavs. 2. have a look on lemondeduskin.com for full-screen PITs.