Plus Partners: Welcome Semsons!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Semsons.gif

I would like to welcome Semsons to our 'Plus Partners' program.

In their own words...

Semsons & Co. Inc. deals directly with OEM (original equipment manufacturers) to bring end users name brand quality products at a fraction of the cost. Combining our low prices with friendly and courteous customer service, Semsons strives to make YOUR online shopping experience as pleasant as possible.

Once again, they have always provided me with excellent service and stunning prices, and i'm excited to have them on board!

Under the terms of our 'Plus Partnership', MoDaCo Plus members can now benefit from an 10% discount on orders (excluding some Digital Cameras and PDAs).

Check out their site at http://www.Semsons.com to order, and MoDaCo Plus members, check out your dedicated area for the discount code :lol:

Semsons are a US based company but ship worldwide. I particularly recommend checking out their i.Trek Bluetooth GPS Receiver, a real bargain with our discount, and one of the first GPS receivers in the world to track 16 satellites simultaneously!

Enjoy!

P

Would your company like to become a 'Plus Partner'? Click Here to contact us!

Guest philgriffiths
lol!

'With zees Plus Beneeefeeets you are really spoiling uzz'

:lol:

P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Paul are you really sure you want to liken these brill benfits and great site to that dodgey ball of brown goo and nuts they aways pedal at chrsitmas? :(

Guest Confucious

Having been stupid enough to lose my GPS receiver I was looking for a replacement. Placed my order at 20:43 GMT last night and at 03:00 the dispatch note was emailed to me - now it's just down to USPS!

Got to love Plus :lol:

Thanks.

Guest Paul [MVP]

Mine arrived this morning, and i'm very impressed! :lol:

I drove to work with it paired to my M2000 this morning, with the GPS itself in the closed glovebox, and it was a solid 6/7 sats all the way in.

I took it out of the box yesterday, and got a fix on the floor of my living room.

Top Stuff!

P

Guest inspectorgadjet

I ordered my iTrek on the 9th and had it arrive on the 14th. Excellent timing.

As for the device itself, I am still waiting for my navigation software to arrive, so will have to see if its really good. I did manage to get a *ahem* 'trial' gps control panel onto my phone and it does pick up satellites from within my house too. Seems good stuff. I can't wait for my nav software to arrive now. *impatient me*

:cheesy:

Guest Confucious

Great! So now you know where your living room floor is eh Paul? :lol:

Looking forward to getting mine as I'd only managed to map a couple of golf courses and not actually been able to use it while playing before I lost mine. Oh, and for navigation.

Guest Confucious
Next step, do some real testing with my own home-grown GPS app :lol:

P

So you can find the floors to the other rooms in your house? :(

Go on, give us a clue, what are you working on?

Guest Confucious

Paul, you could have warned me that it comes with a US plug!

It's just turned up at work and I can't charge it. I don't think I've even got a US plug adaptor at home so I'll have to use the car charger until I can get one.

Small innit? :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.