female voice ringtone

Guest jwile20vt

Guest jwile20vt

hello all

i'm looking for computerized female voice ringtones LOL thats was a mouthful..basicly like the " incoming call " and then a louad ring or alarm after ... was told the t720 had these rings ...basicly similar to voice command female voice....sorry i can be more descriptive but i think people will know what i mean

if anyone has the mischef 3000 dvd ( the gumball ) the driver of the yella m3 has it as his moto's ringer ...

Guest Alex_le_brit
hello all

i'm looking for computerized female voice ringtones LOL thats was a mouthful..basicly like the " incoming call " and then a louad ring or alarm after ... was told the t720 had these rings ...basicly similar to voice command female voice....sorry i can be more descriptive but i think people will know what i mean

if anyone has the mischef 3000 dvd ( the gumball ) the driver of the yella m3 has it as his moto's ringer ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try downloading WAVEPAD HERE. There's a text to speech facility, and echo, editing remixing etc. Depending on your version of windows you might need extra plug-ins but the site will guide you through it. Well worth it for ringtone creation.