Any gamers in here?

Guest Imacellphone

Well, ive just successfully browned my pants after a quick dose of Doom 3. Seriously I can only play for a max of half an hour or im too shaken up from being scared of my own shadow. Plus my wrists hurt (not for the reasons your thinking boys!) as im constantly turning around 180 degrees because i think somethings running behind me.

Just got the latest Star Wars game, Knights of Old Rep. Never played the first one but ive got high hopes for the second. If anyones got any pointers then feel free .... :lol:

Guest Imacellphone

Just chiming in real quick....i grabbed a few demos yesterday from my local game store...both turned out awesome:

1) Area 51 - this flew right under my radar but looks like a mix of half life 2 and halo...definitely a lot of fun.

2) Shadows of Rome - also a pretty good time....these games are becoming a little repetitive, but still was enjoyable.

Guest Imacellphone

I'll definitely be going to pick up GT4 this weekend...not sure if I'll be renting or buying though...we'll see. That'll be more of a gametime decision. The two demos (Area 51 and Shadow of Rome) have been a lot of fun tho...demos normally don't have this kind of replay value. Score!