Desktop Stand for MPX-220

Guest DavidD

I have an MPX-220 with the stock Cingular leather case.

I would like to purchase a desktop stand for the phone that will both charge it and allow it to sync via USB back to my desktop.

I've heard that the desktop stand for the V600 is supposed to be compatible with the MPX-220, but as anyone out there actually tried it? And more importantly, will my phone fit in it properly with the leather case? And most importantly, will it allow the USB connection to charge/sync?

Thanks,

-David

Guest huntman69
I have an MPX-220 with the stock Cingular leather case.

I would like to purchase a desktop stand for the phone that will both charge it and allow it to sync via USB back to my desktop.

I've heard that the desktop stand for the V600 is supposed to be compatible with the MPX-220, but as anyone out there actually tried it?  And more importantly, will my phone fit in it properly with the leather case?  And most importantly, will it allow the USB connection to charge/sync?

Thanks,

-David

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi ,

I bought this:

http://www.modaco.com/lofiversion/index.php/t198326.html

It is great and fit MPX220

Guest huntman69
I've emailed a couple of companies to get this unit for my MPx220, and they keep telling me it's not compatible. Do they just not want to sell to me, or?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi,

I'M not using it with any case , just the phone and again, it fit and it works great.

this stand WILL support a mpx220 in the charge and sync aspects. It will NOT charge a spre battery for this phone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can anyone tell me where to get this stand? I've looked all over the Moto, AT&T , ebay sites and other sellers, looking for either a stand for the MPx220 or V600 and I'm striking out.

Thanks

MadSci

• 3 weeks later...