Accessing a file on Smartphone 2003 Emulator

Guest sagewithin

Guest sagewithin

Hi everyone:

This is my first post, so be gentle! :lol: I'm trying to access a file that my smartphone app is creating on the Smartphone 2003 Emulator. How can I access this file? I've read some articles about using cefilevw.exe to accomplish this, but I can't get it to connect to the emulator. Can someone tell me what settings I need to set in cefilevw.exe to get it to recognize the emulator?

The options are: Transport (KITL Trasnport for Windows CE, Miscrosoft ActiveSync, and TCP/IP Transport for Windows CE) and Startup Server (CESH Server for Windows CE, Manual Server, and Microsoft ActiveSync).

Please help!

Thanks,

Ali

Guest MrMagoo

Hi,

I don't know about the method you are trying, but maybe the emuascfg.exe program is what you want,

Your other option - much easier i think - is to use Folder Sharing on the emulator menu - this lets you share a folder on your hard drive with the emulator - it appears as the storage card...

Hope that helps

Guest sagewithin

So, I tried "emuascfg /sp" and I get the following error:

Connecting to specified device [Platform:SMARTPHONE 2003, Device:SMARTPHONE 2003

EMULATOR]...

ERROR: Invalid Platform name: [sMARTPHONE 2003]

As for the other option you suggested, how do I share a folder with the emulator? I don't see an option anywhere for this.

Thanks a lot for your help!