Window Problem

Guest nowimboard

Guest nowimboard

Hay, I was just wondering if someone could help [or know where i could get help]

I'm pretty computer savvy and know my way around computers and OS like windows but this problem is pissing the hell out of me as i cant solve it.

What the first problem is that the cursor is "automaticaly selecting" the windows i look at, for instance to type in this text field i have to make sure the cusor is in t box, or i wouldn't type anything. It getting rather annoying that when i want to select a text for instance a error box in hemiddle of the screen i have to TAB and space bar if there is another window on screen or i cant ant to the error box.

I have tried looking in most of the settings in the control panel, folder options and the mouse settings. I dont have a fancy mouse with specrfic software and nothing has really changed on my pc except me trying to get rid of some spyware,

Which is another problem I use Ad-ware, Spybot, AVG and the new Microsfot one im trying out but non seem to get rid of two .exe's that keep apperaing on my maindrive [AVG picks them up as viruses but does nothing with them]

Whilst i have two other as programs, one flys across my IE window at on times most when just open a web page, and the other hangs around at the bottom of the window picking up key words from the site and tries to direct me to other sites.

I know this isn't a problem site for pc's but if someon kows how to sort the problems or point me in the rght directio it would be most helpfull