Plus Partners: Welcome PDAMill!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

top_bg2.gif

I would like to welcome PDAMill to our 'Plus Partners' program.

In their own words...

Although the roots of our company go back over 4 years, the PDAmill team was officially formed just two years ago this week. Starting out with 4 employees and 2 products, we've quickly expanded to the current 12 employees, built up our own game technology and a game portfolio of 25 games on 4 platforms. With over 20 new games and ports coming this year, we're definiately here to stay and improve the PDA gaming scene.

I'm very excited to have PDAMill on board, as a leading supporter of the Smartphone Platform.

Under the terms of our 'Plus Partnership', MoDaCo Plus members can now benefit from not one, not two but THREE free games - Snails, Fireball and Jewel Master, and PDAMill are also now featured in our 'Downloads' area, which we plan to grow into the definitive download source :lol:

Check out their site at http://www.PDAMill.com for more info, and MoDaCo Plus members, check out your dedicated area for these great games :(

Enjoy!

P

snails_anim.giffireball_anim.gifjewel_anim.gif

Would your company like to become a 'Plus Partner'? Click Here to contact us!

Guest MonkeyJug
Don't seem to be free, only trial versions, and Snails doesn't even have that?!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'm a plus member, but i'm not sure where my dedicated area is so i can download these games...

anyone? :oops:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.